Friday, July 17, 2009

Thick As Thieves

If a man walked up to me wearing this suit, my knees would be a knockin'. I probably will fall in love instantly. My normally coy self would be drooling and hopefully this dream man will have a handkerchief within reach to dab my chin dry. I would be willing to have his babies right then and there...



Even watching those early '60s tv shows where the hubby comes home in one of these slim fit suits, makes me think, why don't men dress this well anymore? I guess the same goes for women...but that's a whole other story...

It's amazing what running into acquaintances will do. I ran into the designer's wife this last weekend. We were catching up and she mentioned he's been designing this line for about two years now. So, of course, I went home checked out this amazing site. I haven't seen anything like this until now... Thick As Thieves.

3 comments:

Leather Made Nice said...

Ain't it the truth!! I melt when I see a man in a nice suit also. A uniform does it for some but a suit is aces for me.

Anne ^i^

kadler said...

Haha, this guy looks pretty awesome.

How weird is it that I'm watching old Mad Men episodes right now? Must be fate!

Cheyne said...

I've been looking for a suit for sometime now....for the fancier occasions. exactly what i've been looking for time to start puttin away a bit o cash