Tuesday, June 24, 2008

I can't be the model anymore...

I did go to that store opening I wrote about in my last entry! I am glad I went, too. Turns out, a friend that I somewhat grew up with, she's about 2 or 3 years younger than me, opened up shop. I am so proud of her! The store looked amazing, very upscale and bright, and I wish her nothing but the best!

I decided against opening my store front this year. I'm not so sure about the economy. Maybe, when it picks back up again, I will reconsider. I will be doing it full blown internet style, shortly. I will be purchasing a dress form soon. I want a vintage form and I have been looking at these:

If, by any chance, my lovely readers know of an adjustable dress from for sale (vintage a plus), please let me know, purrty purrty please!

I am changing the name of my vintage company, too. More details later, but all I can say is 1. I'm sick of DMV, a girl cannot make up her mind, 2. I've been thinking of storefront name and DMV won't cut it, and 3. DMV is linked to too much personal stuff, the internet is a crazy world!

I'm starving, it must be time for lunch...

No comments: