Wednesday, March 17, 2010

The Darlings

Just like finding a random $10 in your pocket, I love finding cd's I have forgotten about... Last year I saw the Street Dogs and The Darlings were on the bill, too (I think, I could have had one too many cocktails). Well, I thought the band was rockin' and the guys were cute, so I bought their cd. I haven't opened it until this weekend (my cd player broke and my itunes thingamajig screwed up somehow and I'm a bit behind).


I am obsessed with their song, Love Story. It's pretty much tells the tale of my early 20s and rock n roll. It's a mix of Social Distortion and Stone Temple Pilots with a hint of AFI (maybe). The rest of their cd may be a bit too poppy for my liking but it's got a taste of that street punk I love. These guys are from So Cal, too.

My new favorite song:

No comments: