Monday, January 4, 2010

Love is a powerful emotion

My favorite Johnny Cash song, A Little at a Time...




I have looked and looked, but to no avail, cannot find this recording on vinyl. Here are the lyrics to a beautiful broken hearted love song that is so simple yet so stirring.


Stop lovin' me a little at a time let me lose you a little at a time
Walk away slow like you don't want to go leave me a little at a time
For my benefit try to cry a little bit
For old times sake give me a slow heartbreak
I put up a fight but I'll be all right if you stop lovin' me a little at a time
[ lute ]
Hurt me a little at a time turn me away a little at a time
Walk away slow like you don't want to go leave me a little at a time
For my benefit try to cry a little bit...
A little at a time a little at a time a little at a time a little at a time

1 comment:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.