Monday, June 8, 2009

Super comments award

I was really moved when I read an email from Anne: She's passed this award on to me for super comments on her blog. I just want to say thank you. :-)

This circulating award has absolutely no rules- feel free to pass this along to folks you think deserve it.

*Thank you to everyone who reads my blog and all the great emails and comments you write! *

I would like to pass this on to someone in particular, Johanna, from Metal, Cloth & Wood. I came across her shop through the promotional tool, Little Black Boxes. I purchased the box one month and she was one of the contributors. She enclosed a sweet hairpin from her shop that was packaged with great care and love. She by far surpassed all of the other contributors with her wonderful presentation.

She is a very talented artisan. I love her musings about her dog, Dexter, her posts concerning environmentally friendly topics, and cruelty-free products. I look forward to many more of your writings. Congratulations!

1 comment:

Leather Made Nice said...

Congratulations Johanne! I will definitely visit your shop!