Sunday, April 26, 2009

Thank you

I just want to say thank you to the following ladies for featuring me in their blogs. I woke up this morning with a couple of emails that put a smile on my face! It's times like these that just make me strive to work harder and also inspire me to do my best. I feel refreshed that my hard work has not gone un-noticed.

Robin Lynne at Etsy Under $20 featured the Bingo Belt Buckle from my shop:



Rhiannon at Liebemarlene Vintage featured the 1950s Sleeveless Blouse from my shop:


XOXO

3 comments:

Rhiannon said...

Aww, I love your shop! I just found it yesterday and fell in love with the stuff you have in it and the vaudeville theme, of course! :)

Leather Made Nice said...

Kudo's!! My daughter browses your shop frequently... She loves your stuff. _\00/

José Carrilho (Go Detail) said...

Hi,

Looking at the word xoxo at the end of this article, it reminded me something curious.
Since little kid that my godparents would write that at the end of Xmas and Birthday cards.
I knew that it means kisses.
However I never imagined that this word was also used there in USA - I wonder in what other countries it's used and its origin - and only recently I've found out.
It's funny how simple things can be so curious.

Kind regards,

José