Thursday, September 11, 2008

Give me passion

In this crazy world of dating, I've come to this conclusion:


PASSION!


I have always dated musicians and guys who work on cars for a hobby. In the last few months, I have been trying to steer CLEAR of musicians. I've been dating different people and it's been an experience for sure. I've even signed on to a legitimate dating site (as legitimate online dating can be) to meet people with different interests. I realized this morning, it's having a passion towards something that I find so attractive. Don't care what the interest is, it could be anything! I'm not looking for a guy who will devote their entire selves to me, because I won't reciprocate, quite frankly. It's important to feel strongly about something, like I do about my shop. I am sure there are a lot of people out there who don't do anything. Shame on you...find a hobby! What I do for fun breathes life into me. I'm looking for someone who is excited to live life.


While we are on the subject....I made my very first purchase at Urban Outfitters. I thought if I am going to do it, I will do it all the way. Told myself I wouldn't buy shoes like this, but the style grew on me. They'll go perfect with an olive green wiggle dress I found last weekend...Say hello to my new lover...

No comments: