Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Whooda thunk it?

Who would have thought that shampooing carpets could be such a bonding experience with my father? We spent all day Sunday slaving away at rearranging furniture, cleaning, and working. My goodness, those carpets look really good. They have been given a new life! True to color and fluffy and no more stinky stink from the Dr. Jeckyl/Mr. Hyde Kitty Kat.

Okay maybe this is an odd bonding experience, but none the less, the man is a work a holic and for me to join and help, I felt needed and accomplished. I can't wait until we get started on that old car of mine. I'm waiting for him to retire so he will have time. You know the drill, there is never enough time in the day to get stuff done around the house. Especially if his extra curricular activites make extra cash. He refurbishes boats and sells firewood on the side. That is where I get my entepenuership skills from, I'm sure.
I've uploaded listings to my Etsy account. For now, they are listings that were *overlooked* on Ebay. I will be keeping both accounts up to date and a work in progress.
Here are a couple listings for some eye candy (on Etsy):

1980's tennis skirt



1950's sheer gingham blouse


Enjoy!

No comments: