Monday, August 12, 2013

Oh dear, internet service

You ever have one of those days where you open up a bill and all of a sudden it's increased substantially? I think satellite, phone, and internet services are notorious for this. Consider the following a rant and I am not apologetic. For the last twelve months my internet bill has been $29.99 by an undisclosed provider. They raised it to $49.99! When I first signed up, the sales man relayed to me as long as I call before the twelve month promotion was over, I could keep that $29.99 price. Well, I went through the silly amount of phone operators and the best they could do was lower it to $39.99. I really hate it when people deceive me and I really don't like it when companies take advantage of the little people. I went ahead and made a sharp decision to cancel it. Yup, I dug myself a hole and now need to find a new provider. I'm hoping I don't have to go back to this company. The service was great but there's no reason to charge people an insane amount of money. They can do that in my area and get away with it, unfortunately. This afternoon is going to be fun-filled, poking around for prices and different options. Would anybody like to join me? Call me a rebel, but if I have to go without, I will, and just on the case of principle, too!

No comments: